Saturday, June 9, 2012

Seattle Aquarium


Last Saturday I used the last ticket in my City Pass and went to the Seattle Aquarium. It had some very good parts, but overall it was quite small (Aquarium of the Pacific may have ruined all other aquariums for me). I took a few pictures that are below.
Jellyfish

They have a pacific octopus on display. I stayed until 4 to watch the attempted feeding, but the octopus only stuck one tentacle out and grabbed the shrimp without moving much from the corner of the tank.

Salmon



Sea otter


After the aquarium I went to Ivar's which is a fast food chain that serves fish. They are known for their clam chowder, so I had to try some (and it was very good). The seagulls flock outside the restaurant (which is on the pier) because people come to feed them constantly throughout the day.
New England Clam Chowder (red or the white)

No comments:

Post a Comment