Sunday, September 16, 2012

Chicago Food

I am finding out that one of the best things about Chicago is the food. There is an incredible amount of great places to eat all around the city. We had extra visitors staying in the apartment for the last 2 weeks, so we have been eating out almost every night. We had Italian, Pakistani, Chicago-style pizza, and BBQ just to name a few. I also haven't been packing a lunch, so I have frequented several places by my office building downtown: Potbelly (famous Chicago deli chain), an Italian cafe, and a Mediterranean grill. 
Pakistani/Indian family-style dinner
Amazing ribs and pulled pork. The chef has won several competitions on the Food Network. 
Real Chicago-style deep dish pizza
 I went exploring after work on Friday and saw this outside the Chase Bank tower.


No comments:

Post a Comment