Monday, September 3, 2012

Vacation Block

After my time in Seattle, I had my 5-week vacation for the year (unfortunately very early in the school year). Typically, students get 2 five-week vacations, but I gave up one of the them to be at Northwestern Hospital in Chicago later this Fall. I started my time visiting Neal, Jenny, Paige, and Austin in LA for a few days. We went to the beach and Disney's California Adventure, to name a few.

I then returned to Fargo for a few days, getting to see family and friends. On my way back to Des Moines, we made a stop at the Twins games for the weekend. Although it was about 95 degrees, it was still a great weekend of games, and there was also a double-header on Saturday.
Family name on the wall outside of the stadium.





In Hrbek's restaurant at the stadium
I spent the remaining 3 weeks of my "vacation" working at the hospital pharmacy, and preparing for my next rotation block, which was in Des Moines.

No comments:

Post a Comment